Who we are
Our website address is: https://playday.es/
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select «Remember Me», your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We use the services of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy Mountain View, California 94043, USA («Google») described below. There is no EU Commission adequacy decision for the USA. We have therefore concluded the standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission with Google in accordance with Art. 46 para. 2 lit. c GDPR.
Basic information on the processing of your personal data by Google can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
You also have the following setting options with Google:
- You can deactivate personalized advertising from Google: https://adssettings.google.com/anonymous?hl=en&sig=ACi0TCie_PP0WXzD2NDiHGJny9ca0PSQVyMysggnxws0C7Hxy7edd8F9O3gyme7JNE3bplGpLmt8pU3iFPJYnpIHlEL7FSn5hXWg8EhEQAbCywX-v9nEW3M
- You can disable personalized advertising on a device-by-device basis: (https://support.google.com/ads/answer/1660762?hl=en-GB#mob)
- You can disable personalized advertising by browser: (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1)
- YouTube pixel you have consented to, we use the YouTube pixel. This is a tracking code that is loaded when our website and certain subpages are accessed and when certain actions are performed, and thus tracks your behavior on our website. The pixel also collects usage data (such as URL, referrer URL, IP address, device and browser properties, and timestamp). We send this information to Google so that Google can display advertisements on YouTube according to your behavior on our website.We use the YouTube pixel on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke your consent at any time via our Cookie Consent Manager. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out until your revocation.
- Google Enhanced Conversions This technology is based neither on cookies nor on pixels. When you use our website and are redirected by a Google ad, we send a hashed identifier and information about possible purchases to Google. Google will use this information only to understand which ad you clicked, to measure the success of certain ads, and to provide us with this information in aggregate form. In particular, Google will not use the data to serve targeted ads to you or to other users or stores or use the data for any other purpose. We transmit this data on the basis of our legitimate interest in controlling our marketing activities (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).