AN OUTDOOR GPS TEAM GAME
Step into the midst of an undercover spy operation. Your team of secret agents have been handed classified information about Spider Tech, the company behind a top-secret research programme that, if successful, will give them the power to control the human mind.
Spider Tech have leaked a dormant but deadly virus into the global water system. In just 120 minutes, they will activate the virus and gain control of the world.
Under the code name Operation Mindfall, your team must find the anti-virus and destroy Spider Tech’s servers. Pressure from foreign governments is mounting, the clock is ticking, and the fate of the world rests in your team’s hands.
- As a team of 2 to 6 players, solve the mystery outside on the streets of Malaga. Two or more groups can start at the same time and compete against each other: book two consecutive slots and turn up together at the same time for the 1st game slot.
- 120 minutes to solve all the tasks, find the antidote and hack into the server.
- Solve the mystery on the streets of central Malaga.
- The keys to succeeding will be observation, communication, and cooperation.
- Get ready to experience a highly immersive augmented reality experience!
- check our explanation video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uenfbxFLEDs
Once you arrive for your mission, you will be set up with an iPad and action pack. After the safety briefing, you will be given your assignment, and the clock begins.
Please note; this outdoor game takes you on approximately a 2km walk, so we advise wearing comfortable footwear. At least one person in your team will also need access to a smartphone with an internet connection and a camera.
Do not forget, after 120 minutes it is game over.
Recommended minimum age is 12; has to be at least one adult in a team (18+); wheelchair accessible; there are no health restrictions to play the game.